Tarbock Timeline - Part 3

  • 1838 'Farmers Rest Lodge' established, it held regular meetings at the Brick Wall Inn.

  • 1839 Tarbock Chapel pulled down with the building of a Chapel of Ease at Halewood.

  • 1847 Tarbock Hall appears on the Tithe map.

  • 1866 Tenants provide an illuminated address to the Earl of Sefton to celebrate his forthcoming marriage.