Knowsley Village Timeline - Part 4

  • 1899 Western Gateway to Knowsley Church rebuilt.

  • 1904 Carved tower screen added to Knowsley Church a gift, of 16th Earl of Derby in gratitude for the safe return of his children from Africa.

  • 1912 South Wall mosaic of St. Mary's Church started.

  • 1913 Royal visit to Knowsley by King George V and Queen Mary.