Knowsley Village Timeline - Part 3

  • 1844 St. Mary's Church consecrated.

  • 1871 A Memorial Chapel including an effigy erected by public subscription in St. Mary's Church to the memory of 14th Earl.

  • 1887 Yew tree planted in the St. Mary's churchyard and celebrations took place in the village to commemorate the Jubilee.

  • 1890 State dining room refurbished at Knowsley Hall.