St. Chad's Chapel
 
 

 

Ref. No.: KB7

St.Chad's Chapel, Kirkby was built in 1776 at a cost of £1043, the money for which was raised by the parson Thomas Wilkinson. It was the second chapel on the site, the first having been destroyed. It was enlarged in 1812 and was capable of holding up to 600 people.




© Copyright.