Halewood Timeline - Part 2

  • 19th Century Halewood still divided between two manors: The Ireland portion held by the Ireland-Blackburnes and the Holland portion by the Earl's of Derby

  • 19th Century Halewood crossed by two separate railway links

  • 1839 Original Chapel of St. Nicholas built

  • 1844 Halewood Parish formed from the civil parishes of Huyton and Childwall