Ref. No.: HU174
Date of Photo: 1860.
St. Michael's Parish Church, Huyton and alongside it the old Wheatsheaf Inn photographed in 1860. The old Cross (of 1819) in the foreground was replaced in 1897 with a replica and its site is now in Blue Bell Lane between Stanley Road and Derby Terrace. The Wheatsheaf Inn was demolished prior to 1900.